Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings
Stringjoy Naturals acoustic guitar strings are made by a small team in Nashville, TN, USA, out of all-American materials: our top-quality Phosphor Bronze alloy, wound around a high carbon hexagonal steel core wire.
The combination of better materials and more careful craftsmanship creates a more natural-sounding, longer lasting string, without the tone-deadening effects of string coatings.
We’re known for our quality control. Our strings are wound in small batches, and we use real human beings at every step of the process: the winding, the coiling, the packing, you name it.
Every string is inspected individually before it goes into your set. If anything is wrong with a string, from the way it’s secured around the ball end, through the entire winding, it doesn’t make the cut.
Giving you a full, woody, natural tonality, Stringjoy Naturals bring out the true voice of your guitar and the details of your playing style. These balanced set strings are great for taming harsh highs on overly bright guitars or accentuating the bottom-end character of larger-bodied guitars.
Also, Naturals offer an extended lifespan, due to the corrosion-inhibiting effects of the phosphorous in phosphor bronze. Once the initial “string zing” wears off and these hit their sweet spot (typically within a day or two), these will keep that “sweet spot” tone for longer.
All that means better tuning stability for the life of the string, a brighter, more pronounced sound from the guitar and longer string life and less breakage, when cared for properly as well as smoother, more balanced playability across the neck of the guitar.
• Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings
• Top quality Phosphor Bronze alloy wound around a high-carbon hexagonal steel core wire
• Hit the sweet spot, once the initial “string zing” wears of after a day or two of playing
• Full and woody, natural tonality with brighter, more pronounced sound
• Present, focused tone and smoother, more balanced playability across the neck of the guitar
• Longer string life and less breakage when cared for properly
• Made in Nashville Tennessee, USA