Cioks 4 power supply is the perfect companion to Cioks DC7 in case you would like four additional outlets with four selectable voltages on each tap (9, 12, 15 and 18V DC) which can each deliver 660mA at 9V DC. Simply connect Cioks 4 to your Cioks DC7 via its 24V outlet and you are good to go. But that is definitely not all – what makes Cioks 4 truly unique is the fact that you can power it with anything from 9V to 24V DC or 9V to 12V AC via the non-polarized DC socket input. Furthermore Cioks 4 can even be powered by connecting it to a USB powerbank via its 5V USB C input or by using a tablet or laptop power supply with a USB C plug.
This flexibility means that you can use Cioks 4 as a stand-alone unit and power it with almost any adapter including the 1-SPOT, GigRig Generator or your iPad charger.
You can also use the 24V output on a Strymon Zuma unit to power the Cioks 4. It can also convert an unused AC outlet on your existing power supply into 4 isolated DC outlets.
• Cioks 4 has the same groundbreaking 1-inch profile (25,4mm) as Cioks DC7 • Ultra-low noise achieved by multistage filtering
• 4 isolated DC-outlets, 6W each
• 660mA at 9V DC on each outlet
• 4 selectable voltages on each outlet
• 5V USB C Input for powering the unit with a powerbank or USB C adapter
• Non-polarized input DC socket which accepts anything from 9-24V DC or 9-12V AC
• Global overload status LED
• Total maximum output power 24W*
• Mounting hardware for Pedaltrain and Templeaudio boards included
• Compatible with Cioks Mini GRIP for drill-free mounting on Pedaltrain boards
• 5 Flex cables included
• 24V link cable included
• Designed in Denmark, assembled in Poland
• 5-year worldwide warranty
Input 1: 5V DC (USB C socket)
Input 2: 9-24V DC or 9-12V AC (non-polarized 5,5/2,1mm DC socket)
Outlet 1-4: 9V DC / 660mA or 12V DC / 500mA or 15V DC / 400mA or 18V DC / 330mA each Output power: max. 24W in total* * Total output power of 24W can be achieved provided an appropriate and sufficient input power source is applied.
For full output power please use a 24V DC source with min. 30W of power capability.
Flex cables included:
• 2x 1030 – Type 1 – 5,5/2,1mm DC-plug, centre negative, L-shape, 30cm (black)
• 2x 1050 – Type 1 – 5,5/2,1mm DC-plug, centre negative, L-shape, 50cm (black)
• 1 x 1533 – 3-way daisy chain Flex type 1, 30+30+50cm (black) Total of five Flex cables, all BOSS standard, are included.
The user is able to power 6 pedals with the included Flex kit.
There are no reviews yet.