The Cioks DC8 is a professional medium sized multi-output power supply for effect pedals.
It has 8 regulated and well-filtered DC outlets configured in 6 isolated sections. With a total of 1.000mA it’s a perfect solution for small or medium size rigs with pedals only using a DC power source.
Its two powerful sections with 300mA each will power pedals like the TC Electronic Nova-series, TC Helicon, Eventides, Strymons, BOSS twins, digital EHX pedals or other which draw a higher current than 100mA. The first 4 isolated outlets offering 4x100mA are ideal for 9 or 12V pedals needing less than 100mA. Combined with the included Stack Flex the DC8 will also power your 18V pedal.
• 8 outlets configured in 6 isolated sections
• High efficiency toroidal transformer
• 2 powerful DC sections with 300mA each
• Short circuit protection of all outlets
• Advanced LED monitoring of each section
• 120 or 230V mains voltage operation
• A total of 11 Flex cables included
• Split Flex for powering two pedals of one outlet included
• Stack Flex for powering an 18V pedal included
• Compatible with Pedaltrain and Temple Audio pedalboards
• A mounting bracket and all pedalboard mounting hardware included