Stringjoy Signatures – Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings
Stringjoy Signatures electric guitar strings are made by a small team in Nashville, TN, USA, out of all-American materials: our top-quality Nickel-Plated Steel, wound around a high-carbon hexagonal steel core wire.
The combination of better materials and more careful craftsmanship creates a more natural-sounding, longer lasting string, without the tone-deadening effects of string coatings.
We’re known for our quality control. Our strings are wound in small batches, and we use real human beings at every step of the process: the winding, the coiling, the packing, you name it.
Every string is inspected individually before it goes into your set. If anything is wrong with a string, from the way it’s secured around the ball end, through the entire winding, it doesn’t make the cut.
Stringjoy Signatures offer a present, focused tone that brings out the true voice of your guitar and the details of your playing style. Their Modern, reconstructed gauges are aimed at balancing the tension, tone, and feel of the strings across the fretboard and their high-mass winding, leading to higher output, fuller tone and improved longevity.
All this results in better tuning stability for the life of the string, longer string life and less breakage, when cared for properly as well as smoother, more balanced playability across the neck of the guitar.
• Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings
• Top quality Nickel-Plated Steel wound around a high-carbon hexagonal steel core wire
• High-Mass winding – leads to higher output, fuller tone and improved longevity
• Natural sounding, longer lasting strings
• Present, focused tone and smoother, more balanced playability across the neck of the guitar
• Longer string life and less breakage with better tuning stability across the life of the string
• Made in Nashville Tennessee, USA