A glitchy and gated fuzz with a built-in micro looper.
– Knarly, glitchy, gated fuzz!
– Nano/micro looper 50ms to 3.5s.
– Unnecessarily large control knob for loop time.
– Looper engaged by momentary footswitch or latching toggle.
– Two positions ‘Range’ switch allows shorter or longer loop times.
– True bypass, top mounted jacks and power socket for 9v center negative (Boss type).
The fuzz rips. It’s velcro-y, gated, glitchy, and positively full to the brim of buzzwords. We love the fuzz on its own. But… Sometimes more is more. So there’s more.
The looper can sample snippets (50ms-3.5s) of your fuzzed-up tone and repeat them indefinitely. It is activated either by the momentary footswitch, for on-the-fly glitches or riff articulations, or a latching toggle switch, for those times you want to leave it running. You can release the switches briefly (or not) and let in other audio snippets replacing parts of the loop. With the longer loop times this lets you quickly build some really interesting patterns.
Controls wise, you have a master volume, controlling how loud it all is (and it can be loud!) and also a large knob setting the time of the loop. The ‘Range’ toggle sets the range of the control knob between longer and shorter loops.
Top mounted jacks and power. Power is 9v centre negative Boss style.